Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday, Richard! I'm a day late with this but it's because I was with you yesterday, on your birthday! This picture is from your party! It was so much fun planning, trying to keep it secret, making your cake, etc. The best part of all, and I'm sure you agree, was having Mother at your party! She wanted to be there so badly and I'm so glad she was able to come. It was great of Lisa to bring her. Lorraine sent the fun balloons even though she couldn't be there.
So you're a year older... Well, I'm almost a year older too. Thanks for being my big brother...I love you.
Lord, I praise You because You invented families. You created us. Thank You for Richard. Thank You for the good time we had at his party. Thank You for Heidi and all the work she went to on top of moving at the same time. Please continue to touch Richard's body and give him strength. I love him and You love him even more.

No comments: