Saturday, July 03, 2010

Working

When our kids come home it's not all fun and games! There are some jobs that Jerry and I can't do any more. We have very good kids to come home and pitch in.

Tim is washing the sky light windows for me! This one is in our sun room.

Look at the difference...this is embarrassing! Jerry won't let me climb up to wash them.

Please don't slip, Tim.


Tim is cleaning leaves off the sun room roof. They really collect here.

Tim is going up to wash the skylight on the top of the house. This was very dangerous. I appreciate this hard work so much. I can't possibly do it myself.

Moving the ladder. They worked so hard that day.

Jerry is holding the ladder while Tim washes the octagon window.

This window is too high for me to wash...inside or outside.

I took a picture from the inside out.

Tim washing our bedroom skylight.


Leaves got caught in the different angles of the roof.

The mess on the deck from the roof!
Heavenly Father, there is so much work to keeping a house up. Thank You for our kids who are willing to help us out where we can no longer do the work.



1 comment:

pondering something said...

Thank you Tim - it is good to have those chores out of the way for the summer!