Sunday, July 04, 2010

Tea Party

We decided to have another tea party. It's a time for the girls to get glamorous and they love that! I was so busy I missed their time of getting ready, but I know they all help each other with make up and hair.

I love this casual shot. They all look so happy. Clockwise: Bella 8, Sydney 11, Elmise 8, Haleigh 13, Megan 14.

Here we all are around the table with our Bone China cups and saucers. I served petite egg salad sandwiches, mini chocolate cake squares, and Apple Cinnamon tea. We read the book Reach For The Stars by Serge Bloch. It's a great book for young girls trying to grow up. We read it slowly with lots of discussion and good comments. Going around the table starting with: Elmise, Megan, Sydney, Haleigh, and Bella. I have wonderful granddaughters! I love each one of them in their own special ways.

Here they are all posing for the camera. In back: Haleigh & Megan. In front Elmise, Sydney, and Isabella. We were missing two granddaughters, the oldest, Annie; and the youngest, Maddie. Annie 15, was at home in Canada working at their camp, and Maddie, at age three, wasn't interested in a tea party!

Heavenly Father, You are our loving Father. Thank You for girls, big girls and little girls. Thank You for my granddaughters. Please watch over them as they grow up each in their own way. Please protect them from any kind of harm or danger. Help them to know You and to love You. I love each one of them so much and You love each one of them even more!

No comments: