Monday, July 26, 2010

Relatives

I like to take my camera with me where ever I go because I never know when a good picture is going to be available. (My cell phone doesn't have a camea.) Yesterday I took it to church.

Nephew Kurt, Melissa, AJ, Olivia, and Isabella were here visiting Kurt's mom. They looked so nice I asked if I could take their picture. Marion, my sister-in-law, is Kurt's mom. There is an interesting tidbit here. Marion's granddaughter, Isabella, and my granddaughter, Isabella, were born in the same year, a few months apart, and of course they have the same last name! This makes it very interesting for Miss Wilma, when they both happen to come to visit on the same weekend! Two Isabella ------'s in the same Sunday School class!!!
Lord, thank You for relatives. Thank You for Kurt, Melissa, AJ, Olivia, and Isabella. Bless them with Your Presence.

No comments: