Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Journal

I feel the need to just write. I've had so much going on and I'm feeling a change in myself for some reason...I think it's old age. I'm feeling bogged down with stuff! So it's time to start paring down, getting rid of stuff. My own five kid's...take note...if you want anything in particular, come and get it or at least make a note of it so we know it has a place to go. I'll probably have a huge sale! Oh, not right away. Now of course, some things I'll keep until the day I die or my kids put me into a nursing home! Remember, I have longevity in my genes! But Jerry and I have a plan, now that we're in old age.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm in awe of God. You're probably saying, so what's new... Well, I just had an experience of seeing God at work, in the life of another and in myself...together. His Timing, His Orchestrating, His Love, His Hand, His Presence...Awesome!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Spring is in the air! Crocuses blooming, Daffodils almost blooming, Tulips, Daylillies, Irises, Lilacs, Rhubarb, and other plants and flowers coming up, and trees budding out. I love spring! Goldfinches are turning yellow, of course Robins have returned. I think I heard a Baltimore Oriole singing today, I couldn't find him though. Jerry will be getting the MG out any day now! That's a sure sign of spring! The temperature went up to 75 degrees today! It's supposed to be even nicer for the next two days. Yes, I love spring...

Heavenly Father, I love You. I praise You.

3 comments:

carole said...

I loved your journaling... Almost made it feel like spring here in Fl. instead of the summer- like days we have... heard about your good weather... daughter Kristy lives in West Branch.. her 2 goats each had triples yesterday... her 20th Ann. Could not have gotten a nicer present.... I agree about STUFF... I never have a lot of stuff... like my Mom . I like thing very simple...when she died.... we could put her personal belongings in 2 grocery bags and a few dresses on hangers..Wonder what all she has in Heaven!!!!!!

pondering something said...

You're getting rid of stuff, really? This could be interesting. I am feeling the urge to get rid of stuff too - maybe it is a form of spring fever.

ruth said...

I just read through several of your entries Anita...good to catch up. I do understand about the stuff issue...your flower pictures are beautiful...I love this time of year. Have a great day!
Love,
Ruth