Saturday, March 06, 2010

Journal

Things are kind of tough here right now. I've been sick for too long. I've been to the doctor twice. The first time to try and get over this before it got so bad. The second time because I was coughing sooo bad and not getting better. I want to make sure I can go to church on Sunday...Elmise and Armon are being dedicated to the Lord on Sunday and I don't want to miss it.

Well, here it is Sunday morning and I'm at home, Jerry went to church without me again. I don't think I've never been so sick in all my life. I'm missing the dedication service... Jerry will tell me all about it when he comes home.

Lord, I praise You because You are my Healer. I don't understand this but I know You are In Control. Please touch me and bring healing to my body. I love You.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I pray you feel better soon.

Cowgirl said...

i wish you could of seen them get bdedicated tooo bad your sick so sorry ill be praying gramie

Cowgirl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.