Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday, Pam! You were my first born and you were so beautiful and sweet! Life goes on...soon your oldest son will be getting married and we'll welcome a sweet new bride to the family!
Here you are working on a project. You've always got a project going for someone. It's a gift that you didn't get from me. I think you got it from both of your grandmothers!
Today you're on a cruise, a surprise gift from Gene, my wonderful son-in-law! I hope the weather is good and that you have a super day today and the rest of the cruise and trip. I love you very much.

Lord, thank You for Pam. She's a wonderful person, daughter, mother, sister, wife, friend. Please bless her with Your Presence. I love her and You love her even more!

1 comment:

pondering something said...

Thanks Mom!