Monday, March 15, 2010

Journal

It's been a while since I've written. I've been sick and am now feeling better.
I'm trying to get caught up with my house work and laundry. What a job that is. Life just keep going on, even when I'm sick.
This afternoon I visited with an interesting new friend. It's fun to look at life through some one else's experiences.
I'm going to be using another new friend to help me out with some of my monthy work. This will relieve me and help me out. She'll be helping me with the Prime Time News calendar. She came to me and asked how she could help!
Last evening we had a special evening at church with a young pastor (former pastor's son, Steve). He was very interesting and is an excellent speaker. Our local church is partnering with a new church in Napal! Steve came to give us a report, we all left humbled and excited.
I've got flowers coming up! Today was a lovely spring day! I've got to change my picture on my blog, so I'm looking for just the right picture! I'll find it soon.
Tomorrow is my mother's birthday! I had hoped to be with her for it but now have to wait a few more weeks. I'm not sure yet when I'm going...I just know I'm going.
Lord, thank You for caring for us. Thank You for Your Healing Touch. Thank You for the amazing growth of the church in Napal. Please be with Mother. Bless her with Your Presence.

3 comments:

Kate said...

So thrilled to hear you are getting over that nasty bug!! Can't wait to see your flowers...it is lovely here right but too soon for spring in Saskatchewan.

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear you were sick and glad you are on the mend again. To help you with pictures, if you don't want your own necessarily. I go to Google, click on images and then type in the kind of picture I want. And it usually gives me all kinds. Then if I find one that is jpg I right click on it, and then it says save picture as, and where you want to put it. I usually put it on my desktop so I can work with it. I did that with a bunch of flower pictures, and also antique objects and vintage ladies. Then if I get lots of pictures in a category I make a folder and name it and put it on my desktop, or in my documents. Hope this helps you out. Love Sue

ruth said...

Wish I could've heard Steve speak...he's always interesting to listen to! Glad to hear you're feeling better!!
Ruth