Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Mother! You don't look 96! This picture is only a few months old, and I don't think you've changed too much since then. I had hoped to be with you today but it just didn't work out. I'll come soon though. I hope you have a wonderful day today! You've lived a good long life. You've been a good mother to me and to my siblings. You were a good wife to Dad. He was who he was because of you! I love you, Mother. Have a wonderful day today!
Heavenly Father, thank You for Mother. You have given her a good long life. But life was not always easy...but the faith Mother had in you was so strong. If she ever doubted You I, as a child, was not aware of it. Please bless her now with Your Presence. I love her so much...and You love her even more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful thing to still have your mother living to enjoy. She is such a pretty lady. Happy Birthday, Anita's mom!!

Anonymous said...

Yeh Mama!! Lorraine