Tuesday, March 30, 2010

At The Farm

Today I went to visit some friends on their farm. Amy had invited me but my timing wasn't so good. Everyone was gone except Libby. She showed me around and was a fine hostess!

It's about time to gather the eggs!

Brown chickens produce brown eggs!


Libby letting one of the goats suck on her finger! They had 12 kids born recently to their goats. Kids are usually very friskly but I guess I didn't go at the right time. It was the middle of the afternoon. If I go again I'll go earlier while they still have their energy.



Nap time!




These two kids like to walk and lay on top of their mother! She's so patient she lets them!

They are so cute!

Lord, You are the creative Creator! Thank You for animals for us to enjoy and also to use for food, milk, etc.




2 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry we missed you. I'm glad you got some pictures though.

Cowgirl said...

nice pictures you know i love farm animals