Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Flowers

Today was an interesting day. My friend, Amy, put on her blog about a shop that would trade used vases for flowers! She made the trade and I decided to do the same. Here is the beautiful bouquet I was given!

The Easter Lily is from a store where I almost got into trouble! I needed a picture of an Easter Lily for the newsletter I write. I decided to go to store where I usually shop and just take a picture of them. I took one shot and was almost ready to take a second one when a woman came to me and smiled. Then she said, "You're only taking this picture because you love the beauty of the flowers, right?" "Oh yes," I answered. Then she explained they have a policy of no photos taken in the store! I didn't know that. I explained about the newsletter and she said it's alright this time since she knows I'm only taking them because I love them. So here are my beautiful Easter Lilies!
Lord, thank You for the flowers. They are so beautiful! I praise You because You are the Creator. Thank You for helping me to not get into trouble, too!




No comments: