Saturday, June 02, 2007

June already?

Where does the time go? I can't believe it's June already! We're having beautiful weather right now. I hope it stays. Yesterday I fertilized all my flowers. Jerry's activities are limited for the time being until after the doctor figures out if he has a more serious problem. Sure hope not, anyway, I mowed the back yard yesterday and helped with taking out the garbage and recycle bins Thursday morning. It's very hard for him to not keep busy and to let me do what he feels is his work. He and Ted have the pole barn half shingled, planning to do the rest this month. We'll know June 12 what the problem and diagnosis is. Meantime he's got lab work and a tooth to be pulled and together we've got graduation open houses and a wedding reception to attend, granddaughters coming to visit, plus we'll be getting ready for our trip to visit Tim, Shauna, Annie, and Kaleb. So we have more than enough to keep us busy. Thank you, Lord, for life and for the joy of sharing with others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I can read this now! It's fun to see and hear about what's going on. Keep writing...