Thursday, May 31, 2007

His Presence!

Oh, what a day today has been! It started out with a huge worry about my mom after a late night phone call about her last night. Then before I could get an update on her Jerry had a doctor appointment. Next he's got lab work tomorrow, more extensive lab work next week, and then another doctor visit. In between he's getting a tooth pulled. I finally got an up-to-date report on my mom. Not good. Then her doctor decided to let things ride for a couple weeks. Weird! And in the midst of it all, God decided we needed a sign of His Presence in the form of a big Buck at the back of our own back yard! We watched him in awe! Thank you, Lord. I Praise You because You are The Creator and because You are In Control (even when it doesn't look like it)!

No comments: