Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Last day!

Well, today is my last day here. The time has flown by. I'm anxious to be home with Jerry. I had my last breakfast with my good friends. I'll post a photo of us when I get home. I've got some other pictures to post as well. Today Lorraine and I are taking Mary out to dinner. She's Mother's care giver when I'm not here and we really love and appreciate her. I have wonderful friends here so I'll be saying goodbye all day, and some I may never see again. That's how life is, every time I come here I hear about someone who has gone to heaven. This is a wonderful place for folks to live out their last years. I'm so thankful my mother is here, although it is kind of hard having her so far away from where I live. The sun is shining today and I'm looking forward to a good day and hope the same for anyone reading this! This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and glad in it.

No comments: