Saturday, June 30, 2007

This & that & the other thing!

As much as I love to see deer, especially in my own yard, I must admit when I see my snowball bush between the house and the pole barn with all the leaves eaten off except three, I get a little miffed at whomever ate those leaves!
One day this week we took Larry and Patricia to the airport. They flew to Chicago. We got back in time to meet Larry and Rose at Logans for supper! Larry must have been a very popular name 60 plus years ago!
My Petunias are all blooming but they are a disappointment because I asked for the kind that spread and these don't. They just grow tall! I don't want tall. It's my fault...I didn't buy my plants down the road from us, instead I went to a flower market next to the car wash in town. I told the woman what I wanted but she said they only buy the plants to sell so she didn't know anything about them. Next year I'll buy them from the nursery down the road where I know they grow their own plants.
Big news about my Mom! She's going to move in with Bill & Vel when they move to Colorado! It won't be for several months yet but she's quite excited. They offered to take care of her and she accepted!
Jerry and I went for a ride in the MG this afternoon. That's always fun! And that's a good note to end this on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's good news about your mother. Glad she can be with one of her children.