Friday, June 22, 2007

This & That

I'm taking a break from doing some tough cleaning. I've got a mess upstairs and downstairs. I go from one job to another, never completing one. I'm still working in the loft, now I've started cleaning the linen closet, my computer room, etc. What's the matter with me? Well, it'll all get done, hopefully sooner rather than later. One of my Hibiscus plants has at least 13 buds on it! The first one should be blooming soon, I can't wait. The other Hibiscus hasn't had a flower on it in two years. My Easter lilies and the day lilies will soon be blooming. We've decided to get a queen size bed for our guest room! We want our guests to be comfortable and sleep well when they come to visit! I believe it's time for another cup of coffee and then back to work again.

No comments: