Saturday, August 06, 2011

Happy Birthday August 6

Matthew, as I prefer pictures of him!

Matthew, as he prefers pictures of him!
Happy Happy Birthday, Matthew! We only see you once in a while now that you're all grown up. We have lots of good memories though of you staying with us, camping with us, etc. I took these pictures this summer when we were at your house helping your mom and dad build their new shed. 
I'm impressed with the man you've become! You're respectful, kind, thoughtful... just the kind of man I like! I wish for you a wonderful day today. I wish we could celebrate with you!
Lord, thank You for Matthew. He's a fine young man and a grandson I'm proud of. Help him to love and honor You. Please keep him safe in whatever he does. I love him so much and You love him even more!

No comments: