Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday August 25

Happy Birthday, Bill! I know you received a wonderful surprise visit from son, Chris, and grandsons, I'm assuming it was for your birthday! What a wonderful surprise! So your whole family is probably celebrating your big day and I hope our Mother is included in the celebration. I wish I could be there too. I wish for you a wonderful, fun, fabulous, great day today. 
Lord, thank You for Bill. He's my little brother. Please touch his body and give him relief from pain. Keep him close to You. Give the family a wonderful time of closeness this week. Thank You for giving them this time together. I love Bill and You love him even more.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh, I made a mistake! The visit was only Chris, not the grandsons. Oh well, I'm sure it was special having all three of your children near!