Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Birthday August 30

Happy Happy Birthday, Cookie. I love this picture I took of you last year at Richard's birthday party. I think this old guy is proud to have his picture taken with you! Well, okay, I think he would be if he were alive...he looks real. You're such a good sport and you love fun. You're a wonderful sister-in-law. I'm hoping to see you next month when I come out to visit Mother and all the rest of the family in Colorado. I wish for you a great day today.
Lord, thank You for Cookie. She's a good sister-in-law. Please watch over her as she works, drives, plays, etc. Bless her with Your Presence in all the roles she has: wife, mother, grandmother, sister, daughter, friend. I love her, Lord, and You love her even more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this pic! :-) ~heidi

Anita said...

I love it too, Heidi!