Saturday, June 11, 2011

Journal 5-12-11

It's been a while since I've written here so today is a good day. This morning I went for a manicure and a pedicure, compliments of Pam! This makes me feel so good, so clean, so special! 


I had a super Mother's Day! We had breakfast with Rob's family, Rob, Jessica, Haleigh, Elmise and Armon - Tyler. Puff pancakes with sausage and peaches! Very good! We had dinner with Ted's family, Ted, Sydney and Bella . Cornish hen and salads! A surprise and so good! Supper with Pam's family, Pam, Gene and Matthew. Chinese! So delicious! All so special and all my favorites! The best part was being with three of my five children and six of my 16 grandchildren all on Mother's Day. Then I had telephone conversations with Mother, daughter, Christy, sister, Lorraine, sister-in-law Vel, and very special friend, Ramses. What a wonderful day! Thanks to all who made it special. 

I mustn't leave Tim's family out. They live in Canada so we skype and I received a beautiful card from his family.

Oh my, God is so faithful. I have had three friends on death's door this past week. Today they are all showing a little bit of improvement! All three are out of ICU. Esther is in Washington, Gerry is in Indiana and Judy is in Michigan. God is everywhere!


I praise You, Lord, because You are All Knowing and You are Omnipresent. Thank You for family and friends.





No comments: