Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary June 13

Happy Anniversary to Jerry and me! 52 years! I can't believe it! We had a good day today. We went to our favorite resturant for breakfast, Lanny's. We came home and I had Grandma's School for Armon. Then we drove to Frankenmuth to meet friends, Barb & Tim, at Zehnder's for dinner at noon. Barb & Tim celebrated their fourth anniversary today! Jerry had beef tips over noodles, I had crab cakes. Very, very good. Zehnder's is known for chicken but ... oh well. Then we walked all over town looking in shops. We even went to Bronner's Christmas Shop. It's open 361 days a year! We watched the German Glockenspiel, I got some good pictures of it. I'm not sure what I'll do with them though, it's such a sad story of revenge. 
Thank You, Lord, for 52 golden years! I'm so thankful for a good Christian husband. I have so much to be thankful for...my heritage, my children, my grandchildren, my extended family, my friends, most of all my personal experience with Jesus. Thank You, thank You, thank You.

1 comment:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Doesn't time pass FAST?

We've "only" been married a little under 37 years and just recently I found myself trying to remember something from each year... and unable to do so!

May you have many more blessed years. :)