Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Birthday December 10

Happy Birthday, Christy! My, how the years just keep moving by. I remember the day you were born, a lot of years ago! And just look at you now! I love this picture of you! Life is very busy for you, with five children and three of them being teenagers! The years are flying by. I do hope your family gives you a super day today! I love you and wish you a very happy birthday!
Lord, thank You for Christy! She's a very busy loving wife, mom, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend. Please be with her in these days of raising her family. Keep her safe as she drives the kids here and there. Please keep her marriage to Sean close, faithful and loving. Thank You for them all and especially for Christy. I love her so much and You love her even more.

No comments: