Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Happy Birthday December 1

Happy Birthday, Maddie! This picture of you, was taken last summer when you came to my house to visit. We were all eating outside in the yard. Most of your cousins and aunts and uncles were here. It was a lot of fun. I can't believe you're four years old today! I remember when you were born, it was a really happy day for everyone! You're a very pretty little granddaughter and I love you! You're my youngest grandchild and since I have 15, that's an important fact! I love you, Maddie! Have a very Happy Birthday!
     Lord, thank You for Maddie! She's such a pretty, sweet, little girl. Please watch over her. Keep her safe and well as she grows up. Help her as she learns of  You, that she will always love You and obey You. I love her so much and You love her even more!

No comments: