Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Happy Birthday December 8

     Happy Birthday, Rob! It's hard for me to imagine my youngest child as old as you are! 38...no, you can't be...! Okay, I just did the math. I'm very proud of you, Rob. You and Jessica have taken on a huge task, adding two to your family of four. Adopting two siblings from Haiti is an undertaking many folks just couldn't do...but you are! The earthquake in Haiti has hurried up the process, and now as soon as the judge signs the papers, they'll be legally Archer's. I can't wait... I'm amazed at the patience you have. I love you, Rob. Happy, happy birthday.
Heavenly Father, thank You for Rob. Please, keep him near you. Protect him in his job. Give him patience and love as a dad. Bless his and Jessica's marriage...protect it. I love him so much and You love him even more.

No comments: