Friday, September 28, 2007

A Very Busy Life

Life goes on! I've been so busy lately I've not written on my blog for several days. I'm getting ready to go and visit my mother again. I'll be gone for only a week this time. This is my last time to visit her in Washington because she's moving to Colorado! This is a huge move for her. It's also a big move for Bill and Vel. They are moving from California to Colorado and she's moving in with them! I'll be visiting my sister too, and she's also moving! She's going back to Oregon. So lots of changes in my family...

Jerry built, for me, some new shelves for my big albums. It's perfect!

I've been working hard on the senior newsletter I've committed to writing every two weeks. I really enjoy doing it and this is the week for it to come out again. I've got it all finished and ready to print but I'm waiting until Saturday in case any last minute prayer requests or news items come in. Harold came over and helped me get set up so I can also send it by e-mail to some who prefer it on line. A young man in our church went bear hunting last week and actually shot a bear with his bow and arrow! So I featured Tony with a picture of him and his bear! There's never a dull moment around here!

Heavenly Father, I praise you because you are Holy, Sovereign, Love, the Creator. Please forgive me for neglecting my quiet time with You. I get so busy that sometimes I just forget. Thank you because You never forget me. You gave Your Son for me! Please help me to be more like Him in what I say and do. I love You, Father.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isn't dad handy. have a good time at grandma's. say hi