Friday, August 20, 2010

New Blog

I have a new blog started called Anita's Adventures.   (Oh my goodness, I misspelled experiences, so you'll have to too! I left out the n.)
The address is: http://mylife-experieces.blogspot.com/   I'll be writing stories from my own life. I have two posted so far. My problem is when I try to log on to  this address I get a different blog called My experiences with life problems or something like that. I've tried to change my address and it won't let me. I can open the blog myself but I don't know if anyone else can. I'd like for someone to try it and let me know what happens. It should open to Anita's Adventures. Please help me someone!
I also have it listed on my list of bloggers on this page. So you can scroll down My Bloggers and then to Anita's Adventures. Click on it and it should open right up.

Lord, You know how frustrated I am with this. I'm spending time here that I should be using other places. Please help me. Thank You.

1 comment:

pondering something said...

Nice stories - I can't post a comment on that blog. I would like to hear Grandma's version of that bus trip and her stubborn, disobedient, loyal daughter ;-)