Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Andrew! This is a very significant year for you! You're a married man now!
I'm very proud of you. I have so many memories tucked away of you growing up. Probably the best one is when you spent several weeks with us just prior to your third birthday. We took you, to our family camp. I love this story and I've told it over and over again. It's so typical you!
A man stopped to talk to us. He looked down at you and asked "And what's your name, young man?" You said, "Andrew Henry B....., that's B_ _ _ _." Well, it's not quite as good a story since I don't put last names on here, but I think you get the point. You actually spelled your last name! You amazed me then and you amaze me now! You were this little boy, not quite three years old, but so grown up! And now here you are, a married man. I wish for you a wonderful happy birthday! I love you.
Heavenly Father, thank You for Andrew. He's a very special person. Please be with him as a new husband. Bless him with Your Presence. I love him so much, and You love him even more.

No comments: