Thursday, August 05, 2010

Journal

I've been sitting sideways on the sofa for two days now with my legs stretched out in front of me. I felt very lazy and neglectful, just sitting and not doing any housework. But guess what, when I got up to help Jerry with supper today, (he grilled a t-bone steak), I discovered my leg felt the best it has in weeks! Oh, I should mention my sciatic nerve is what has been bothering me for several weeks.

I didn't just sit and watch TV. No way. I was busy on my computer, mainly working on the newsletter. It's almost finished. I also checked in on e-mail, blogs, and facebook.

I've had lots of thoughts go through my mind as I've been sitting here. Some were depressing, most were uplifting. God is good.

I'm trying to plan my trip to Colorado at the beginning of next month. I'm going to see my mom. I haven't been to see her since Mother's Day.

The main reason for the timing of my trip is my big brother's 76th birthday! I can't wait...! It's not a surprise, he knows I'm coming. Hi Richard!!! I love you!

Lord, thank You for touching my leg, through my just sitting. You are my Healer. Please help me now as I plan my trip to see my mother and my brother. Thank You for them both. I love them and I know You love them even more!

1 comment:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

You never cease to amaze me! I can't imagine what your energy level was like at age twenty, hehehe.