Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday, Miller! Another teenager in the family! And a fine one at that! It's hard for me to think of you as a teenager, but I think that's because we live so far apart. You'll be here in a few days and I can hardly wait! I am waiting for you to come so I can take a picture of you to post on here! You kids all change so fast I have a hard time keeping up and especially with the ones of you that live so far away! It's been two years since you've been here,and since last December that we were at your house. I think I'd like to make a date with you for just you and me to go out for ice cream! It might not be easy to get away but I think we can should try, okay? I hope you're having a great day today. I love you.

Lord, thank You for Miller. He's a fine boy and now a teenager. Please watch over him. Please help him as he makes choices in life that will affect him for the rest of his life. I love him so much and You love him even more.

No comments: