Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday & Happy Halloween!

This beautiful flower arrangement with candles is for my upcoming birthday...from: you guessed it...Lorraine! She has good taste! I'm undeserving but it sure is nice of her!
The UPS man brought this jack-o-lantern full of candy to our door Wednesday evening! Earlier Jerry had asked me if I bought any tootsie rolls today! No...but there are tootsie rolls in here! So he's already eaten one and I ate a caramel kiss! Now who would send something like this? Only one person...a sister!
Thank you, Lorraine. Even though I need all that candy like I need a hole in my head! There's just about every kind of candy in here you can think of! (Click on the picture to see it up close.)
Lord, thank You for sisters and birthdays. Thank You for Lorraine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a good place to go trick or treating!!

ruth said...

Happy Birthday Anita!
Love,
Ruth

989cookie said...

Sisters are wonderful!