Sunday, October 18, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity, Jig!

This is a clever idea for a table with a glass top! My sister-in-law, Vel, took the glass top of her kitchen table, spread straw all over and placed colored leaves on, then put the glass top back on! How clever!
We've just returned home from a visit to Colorado to see my mother, brothers, sister, nieces, nephews, son, and friends.


We had a good time and did a lot of different things. We stayed with my younger brother, Bill, and his wife, Vel. We had a good time with them.


Here's a picture of my Mother. She's 95 1/2 years old but I don't think she looks like it! She's very sweet.

Lord, thank You for a safe trip, and for allowing us this time to see family and friends.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad you're home and had a good trip.