Thursday, October 01, 2009

10 Scrap Items

My friend, Amy, wrote 10 honest things about herself, limiting it to reading, and then challanged her readers to write 10 about themselves. I've been trying to think of 10 things about myself that might be interesting to my readers. I don't know...I'm kind of boring!

Things I love:
1. God.
2. my family and friends.
3. to read novels, of olden days and modern days.
4. to travel...anywhere.
5. nature, all kinds.
6. to write.
7. to search genealogy.
8. flowers.
9. history.
10. all four seasons.

Hmmmm...I wonder what things I don't like!

1. snakes and rodents.
2. most bugs
3. lightning
4. sin
5. being deceived
6. swear words and indecent words
7. hard rock
8. alcoholism and drugs
9. sex in movies and on TV
10. events starting late

If I were to write about reading:

1. I love reading the Bible, especially on-line.
2. Psalm 139 is my favorite chapter.
3. Nehemiah 8:10b & Isaiah 40:31 are among my favorite verses.
4. I love reading some self help books, by certain authors .
5. I love reading novels, of olden days and modern.
6. I love some poetry.
7. Francene Rivers is one of my favorite authors.
8. Sometimes when I read a very good novel I feel like I've climbed inside the book!
9. I've stayed up all night to read a book I just can't put down.
10. I love reading friends blogs!

Okay, blogging friends, what do you love or hate? You're invited to share scraps about yourself!

Lord, I especially love You. Thank You for all the blessings You have given to me.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I enjoyed reading your ten things. I think I could have guessed most of the ten things you like by what you write about on your blog.

ruth said...

I enjoyed reading through your list Anita...always good to get to know you better. Have a great day! I'm with you on the staying up all night to finish a good book:).
Ruth