Monday, November 02, 2009

SURPRISE!

This is not a new picture of Sydney but it's one of my favorite pictures of her. She's very special.

I took this picture of Bella yesterday. Isn't she sweet?
Ted, Sydney, and Bella surprised me by coming for my birthday! Jerry had taken me out for supper to Applebee's, one of our favorite restaurants. We were home in time for trick/treaters, and were just relaxing...waiting. Ted, Bella, and Sydney had all talked to me on the phone in the morning to wish me a happy birthday. Sydney made it very clear that they were NOT coming to our house. They were going trick or treating with their dad! ...well, finally, someone came up on the porch, but instead of knocking, she just came right in! I was very surprised, but not as surprised as I was when I saw that it was Sydney! Ted had even parked the car over by our pole barn so I wouldn't see it! What a wonderful surprise! They drove three hours on Saturday to get here and then had to drive three hours on Sunday to go back home...all just to surprise me!
Lord, thank You for birthdays, surprises, and granddaughters!

No comments: