Friday, November 27, 2009

Granddaughter's

7:30 AM I woke up and decided to sneak downstairs for a cup of coffee before the girls woke up...wrong! Looking down from the loft, here is what I saw! Three sleepy girls on the sofa waiting for Grandma to wake up! They should have still been sleeping. Well, maybe not Isabella, she went to sleep early but Haleigh and Sydney were awake til a little past midnight!

Here is Bella, sound asleep. Haleigh and Sydney wanted me to take her picture.

Haleigh and Sydney posing for the camera! This is my chair in the loft, where I spend many night time hours.

Haleigh and Sydney watching the movie on Hallmark channel. Grandpa asked how come they took over Grandma's chair!
Dear Lord, thank You for Haleigh, Sydney, and Isabella. They are precious granddaughters. I love them and You love them even more!

No comments: