Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Tim! Once again, I know the celebrating is over but being on the other side of our globe makes it difficult to keep the right days and times as far as wishing birthday greetings, etc. I hope you had a good birthday, I'm sure you did. Tim, I have a question...are you actually 45? Oh my goodness, I can't believe it. Where have the years gone? Now your family is soon beginning a new phase in your lives. Moving back to Canada; having a son no longer in high school, becoming independent; having a daughter in high school, becoming a young lady. Yes, life moves on quickly. We're looking forward to our trip to visit and celebrate with you Kaleb's graduation. I love you.

Lord, thank You for Tim. He's a good son, father, husband, worker, Christian, man, and friend. Be with him as he guides his family through this latest move back to North America. Thank You for these three years of living in Malaysia and all the opportunities he has had to serve You in so many different ways. Please continue to guide and bless him as he endeavors to live for You. I love him, Lord, and I know You love him even more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sure is a young looking 45 yr old. Are you sure that is right?
Thanks for the birthday greeting.
Tim

pondering something said...

He looks way too young to have kids that old! Happy Birthday Tim!