Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday Kaleb! Now before you get upset with me for using an old picture, let me explain that I can't find a recent picture that I can post here. Just look how handsome you were and I'm sure you still are! This picture is from 2006. I can't wait to see you later this month. Your mom says you've grown tall. Because you're so far away your birthday is actually over! Sorry, but it's not my fault. I wish for you that you HAD a great birthday! And knowing your mom I'm sure you did. So a belated happy, happy birthday! I love you, Kaleb.

Lord, thank You for Kaleb. Please lead him and guide him as he is entering manhood. Help him to look to You for guidance and strength. Please help him to know what Your Will is for this fall...college or work. I love him and You love him even more!

No comments: