Friday, May 01, 2009

Adoption


I've been asked how the adoption is coming along. The best way I can explain is to tell you to scroll down on my blog to 'My Blog List', then scroll down to 'robshaitikids'. Click and then scroll down on that to where she explains everything out. It still doesn't make sense to me but it might to you! It's still going to be months and dollars before they can bring the children home.

Lord, You are Sovereign. Thank You for Elmise and Armon, and for their mother who is desperately giving them up so they can have a good healthy future. Please be with Rob & Jessica this week as they bond and also give of themselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anita, A very touching "robshaitikids" from Jessica. (I don't know what that means.) But,it was informative and interesting and shows a very caring adopting couple. Another couple I know have been in the process of adopting two toddlers from Russia for two years. THEY FINALLY HAVE THEM. They are very happy and excited and tired. Lorraine God's speed to Rob and Jessica!