Monday, April 06, 2009

Jerry's stress test

Well, Jerry had a stress test this morning. He passed but just barely. He's not to do any work, of any kind, until after he sees our family doctor. He is to keep walking. He walks two miles three or four times a week. He is to lose weight (we'll work on that together!). So we're going to be making some major adjustments in the next days and weeks. He's an active man so that's not going to be easy for him. When he sees a job that needs done, he does it. Now he'll have to tell me what to do and I'll do it...

Lord, I praise You because You are our Healer. Thank You for our doctors and for their ways of testing. Please help Jerry as he tries to obey the doctors. Help them to figure out what to do to help him to function better in his daily life.Thank You for Jerry.

2 comments:

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

I prayed for Jerry yesterday when I was at the doctor's office with Olivia. I'll pray as you make transitions in to the weight loss arena. It's tough. I've made 2009 my year and it's been good, but doesn't come easily. Praying for God's healing in his body!

ruth said...

My mom and sister arrived safely and I told them you said hi:). Hope everything goes well for you and Jerry...I always enjoy seeing your 50th anniversary countdown...that's love:).
Ruth