Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Shauna! I chose this picture of you to post today because it shows you in a Malaysian outfit in your exuberant spirit, which is so typical you! We can't wait to visit you in Malaysia next month! Even though your days there are coming to an end, life for you will still be exciting, interesting, fun, and challenging with your move back to Canada, your new job, having a son no longer in high school, and all the rest that makes up your life. Thank you for loving my son and for giving me two beautiful grandchildren. I wish for you a happy, happy birthday.
Heavenly Father, thank You for Shauna. Please be with her now as they end their days in Malaysia. Help her to finish well. Thank You for giving her these last three years in Malaysia. Please keep Your Hand upon her and bless her with Your Presence. I love her as my daughter-in-law and You love her even more.

4 comments:

Kate said...

She is radiant!!

pondering something said...

I love that pic of Shauna too. It always makes me smile! Happy Birthday Shauna!

Haleigh's corner said...

Happy birthday aunt shauna!! love your neice haleigh

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of aunt shauna!!! she looks so radiant and happy!!! Happy birthday aunt shauna.
haleigh