Monday, December 31, 2007

Quiet!

It's very quiet at our house this morning! Sydney and Isabella went home yesterday afternoon, after being here for ten days! They're very good little girls, active and sweet! They helped to keep us young!!! Because I burned my hand and had a rotten cold almost the whole time they were here they did their best to help me. Jessica and Haleigh also helped out by inviting them over to play and even had some sleep-overs! I think my cold settled in my sinuses and I'll have to go to the doctor to get over that. The meds I'm taking relieve me but they don't get rid of the problem so I'll have to make a visit to our family doctor. Syd and Bella wanted to go sledding again before they went home so Ted took them after dinner yesterday. But the hill was very bumpy and hard so it wasn't nearly as much fun as it was on Saturday. In fact, it hurt! We need a new thick layer of fluffy snow! Thank you, Lord, for quiet; granddaughters; snow; doctors; medicine; and You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita and Jerry,
Thank you so much for taking care of Sydney and Bella. It is such a wonderful blessing to have great grandparents. Thank you for making beautiful memories with them.
Sydney, showed me your blog and the blogs that she helped you write. I am very proud of her:)
Have a wonderful new year and I hope that your finger feels better.
With a grateful heart,
Denise