Monday, December 10, 2007

Nativity

Jesus loves the people in Haiti!



Jesus loves the Hmong People from SE Asia and many here in the US. This Nativity scene was hand stitched by a Hmong friend.



Jesus came for the Native Americans.




A set from my mom!





Jesus loves the folks in the Middle East.








We bought this one in Bethlehem.
I have a collection of nativity sets. I'm trying to get sets from as many different countries as I can or at least countries where I've been to. These are only a few and some of my favorites. I've been asked how many I have and I truthfully don't know! I'm always on the lookout for a new unique set. "Jesus loves the little children of the world," and also the grown-ups! Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with joyful songs. Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100


One more to go...




Jesus loves the Eskimos too!






1 comment:

Kate said...

I love your sets....I have several myself...even a black onyx set that Jill brought back from Africa...and then I found a black one for Kerri at Ten Thousand Villages...