Monday, December 31, 2007

Decorations coming down




Christmas is over for this year. I love Christmas! But our tree is now out in the back yard! Jerry has taken the outside decorations all down and put them away. I'll be putting the nativity sets away for another year. I leave one out all year! It's very unique. Sort of international. Wise men are searching for the Jesus and have come on horse back, elephant, and camel or llama, (I'm not sure which it is!) It doesn't matter...wise men still seek Jesus today! Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus are in a bubble that snows! They have moved from the stable to a palace! There is also a music box! Again...wise men still seek Jesus today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The house looks so bare when the decorations come down. It always makes me a little sad. Spring is still such a long way off.