Sunday, December 16, 2007

Graduation


#1 Andrew & proud Dad & Mom! #2 It's no joke, Andrew is a college graduate with a degree in electrical engineering! Picture #3 is Katie and Andrew! #4 he's getting his diploma! Yeah!!! #5 is a sea of black caps and red tassel's!




A few weeks ago I wrote about having to make a tough decision NOT to go to Andrew's graduation. Well, circumstances changed! We did go and it was wonderful! We're so glad we went. It was an eight hour drive up to Houghton, Michigan to Michigan Technological University. It's far north in the upper peninsula of Michigan. We drove up on Friday and arrived in time to eat supper with Andrew, Katie, Pam, Gene, Matthew, Gloria, and Len. It was wonderful to see everyone again. Graduation was at 10:30 Saturday morning. We left to drive home after taking pictures, giving congratulations, etc. We arrived back home about 10:00 P.M. It was a long drive but it was definitely worth it! We're very proud of our oldest grandchild! Picture #6 is the proud grad! #7 Andrew with Jerry and me! #8 Andrew with his two favorite grandma's, Gloria and me! #9 Andrew with both sets of grandparents! Gloria & Len and Jerry & me. #10 Gene, Andrew, Matthew, & Pam. Dear Father, I praise you because You are our Maker. Forgive me for taking You for granted. Thank you for family. Thank you for Andrew. Please guide him as he enters a whole new phase of life now. He'll soon be going off to a new job and a whole new life. Please guide him and watch over him. I love him but You love him even more! Thank you for Andrew.







1 comment:

Kate said...

I am so happy you decided to go...how wonderful and you look so lovely in brown!! Everyone looks so happy...especially Andrew...I am happy to see the other members of your family