Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy ...

Well, now what do I do? I've been writing a happy birthday/anniversary greeting to each one in our immediate family and now today it's MY birthday! So what to do???!!! Well, happy birthday to me! This is actually my last year of middle age! But so far my birthday's been really good! Started out on Sunday at the senior pot luck luncheon. All October birthdays were recognized. We were each given a center piece to take home. Here's something really interesting: There are five of us women who have birthdays just two days apart! Wilma 10/27; Lois 10/29; Anita 10/31; Joan 11/2; Irene 11/4! Monday evening Penn and Jerry took Joan and me out for dinner to our favorite restaurant, Logans, in celebration of our birthdays! I've gotten some e-mail b-day greetings. I have four cards on top of the tv now from Richard, Cookie, Jerry, and Judy & Bob! And maybe after the mailman comes in a couple of hours I'll add to them! Jerry is getting me a very special gift...I don't want to say here what it is until I get it...sorry! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the gift of life and for the best gift of all: Your Son, Jesus Christ.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Haappy Birthday Anita..you are truly blessed being born on All Saints Eve. I hope you have a wonderful day!! I am just back from Boulder Colorado...just got in the door....we have a fabulous time...and travelled safely through a snow storm.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you had a wonderful day. We were thinkking of you.