Monday, October 29, 2007

A Friend

Those of my readers who know me well know that I have many Hmong friends. These are people from Southeast Asia. One of my very dear friends is very critically ill, with an enlarged heart. I plan to go to see him/his family tomorrow. I taught his children to speak English when they first arrived here and became very close to the whole family, and in fact, to the whole Hmong community. They have moved now to another city so I don't have close contact with them like I used to but we still consider each other very close friends. Heavenly Father, I praise You because You are our Healer and You are Love. You love these Hmong people. Forgive me for not bringing them to You consistently. Help them to know You personally. I don't know where they are spiritually. I know they believe in You but I don't know if they have accepted Jesus as Your Son. Please speak to Lou while he's sleeping and reveal Yourself to him and to the rest of the family. Thank you for the privilege of being their friend. Please help me tomorrow when I go to see him/his family. Keep me safe as I drive, help me to find my way. I love You, Father.

No comments: