Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A New Day

Today is a new day. What will it hold? Jerry has a bad cold or sinus infection or something. Lorraine is having surgery. She's getting a new shoulder! I've got to get serious with house cleaning. Bill & Vel are coming sooner than we thought and I've got to be ready! I'd planned on having all my spring house cleaning done before they arrived. Mmmmm...we'll see. I'd better get started. Time has a way of slipping by. Lord, I praise you because You are Sovereign. Forgive me for forgetting that. Thank you for my family. Please touch Jerry's body. Please be with Lorraine. Give her peace. Guide the surgeon's hands. Work out details for Bill and Vel regarding their plans with their trip east. Remember Richard & Cookie today. Bless my mom. Watch over Pam, Ted, Tim, Christy, and Rob and their families. Keep our grandchildren safely in the palm of your hand today. Use me today in some way. I love you, Father.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog.
I check it daily.

Anonymous said...

You better be ready when we come. Cause we are coming ready or not.