Friday, November 26, 2010

Journal

     It's time to stop and just write...
     Thanksgiving is over. Company is gone. The house is quiet. I'm still thankful! I have so many to be thankful for! I have so much to be thankful for! 
     My relationship with Jesus is #1.
     My loving husband, Jerry, is #2.
     My five children: Pam, Ted, Tim, Christy,  Rob.
     My children-in-law: Gene, Shauna, Sean, Jessica.
     My 15 grandchildren and one granddaughter-in-law: Andrew, Katie, Matthew, Kaleb, Tyler, Annie, Max, Haleigh, Miller, Megan, Sydney, Elmise, Isabella, Mason, Armon, & Madelyn.
     My mom, 96 1/2 years old, whose mind is so sharp!
     My siblings: Richard & Cookie, Lorraine, Bill & Vel.
     My very special nieces and nephews.
     All the rest of my wonderful relatives too numerous to mention.
     My wonderful friends, near and far, again too numerous to mention.
     My home: our dream home and all the comforts of home.
     My church: Pastor's Dave, Eric, & Scott with their families; my church family; the church building we worship God in; my small group; the doctrine and teachings of my denomination; and so much more.
     My health.
     My doctor.
     My computer.
     So many more blessings I can't count them. 
Heavenly Father, I praise You. You are the Master Designer, the Creator. You are Mercy and Grace, both of which I would be nothing without. You are Love.
     "How can I say thanks, for all the things, You have given me?" 
     
     

No comments: