Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday, Mason Gerald! Baseball season is here! This is last year's picture but I'm too far away to get a new one. I know you love baseball and you're a good player. Your mom said you made a home run last week! I'm very proud of you and so is Grandpa! I wish we lived closer so we could watch you play. We now have three grandchildren all eight years old! I wish for you a very happy birthday! I love you.
Heavenly Father, thank You for Mason. He's a delightful boy. Please keep Your Hand upon him as he grows up! Help him to learn to love You and to trust in You. I love him so much and You love him even more!

2 comments:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Our Elisabeth turned eight in February. I kept wondering where the time has gone!

Of course, the older we get that seems to be a constant question. :)

CUTE boy...

Unknown said...

Thank you Grandma...I love you too!

Mason