Monday, April 12, 2010

Dive Bombing!

This is the week for the air mosquito spraying. We have this every spring. I love to try to take pictures of the plane. It's not easy. My camera delays taking photos for a couple of seconds. It upsets me so bad...! The plane was actually just over the tree tops and I think he saw me trying to get a picture because he came right at me a couple of times. But I couldn't get the picture I wanted because the plane wouldn't hold still and my camera delayed taking the shot I wanted!!! It's very noisy and close.

Dear Lord, I wonder why we have mosquitoes and I thank You for the ways of controlling them.





















2 comments:

ruth said...

Anita this has nothing to do with what you wrote about...but I'm wondering when you went to Egypt did you have to get any certain shots? We're getting mixed reports...don't want to take any unnecessary chances...but don't want to put out the $400 for shots that might not be necessary either. I've gotten a Tetanus shot...but some would say we need a hepatitis A, B and Typhoid shot as well. I just wondered if you could remember having to do this. Our tour company says their are no required shots...but to consult your doctor...just wanted your expert opinion:)
Love,
Ruth

pondering something said...

You got a couple of good shots of the plane!