Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Christy! I remember how happy I was to have a second baby girl, that morning you were born! My, how time flies. Now you have two girls of your own, plus three boys, just the same as me. I hope you have a wonderful day. You deserve it! With a husband and five children you have little time for yourself, so take some time to pamper yourself. I love you and wish for you a very happy birthday.
Lord, thank You for Christy. She is a very busy wife and mother. Please keep Your Hand of protection on her as she drives here and there. Guide her as she raises her five children. Please draw her to Yourself and bless her with Your Presence. I love her and You love her even more.

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

dear grandma, your so nice and making everone feel specail all the time i love you